The Millennium Group International (TMG) has deep experience developing and delivering a wide array of business process improvement programs using the best practices of Lean Six Sigma (LSS). We customize our approach to meet the unique needs of Federal government agencies to ensure the integration of people, process and technology. TMG has provided business process improvement support to a range of clients, including Army National Guard, Census Bureau, US Geological Survey, Federal Transit Administration, USAID, GSA, HUD, and Washington Headquarters Services.
We bring leading-edge business process improvement strategies and programs
- TMG leverages our deep expertise and thought leadership to create and implement best-in-class transformational business process improvement strategies. Our goal is to fundamentally rethink and redesign business process to achieve dramatic improvements by applying our multi-dimensional construct.
We have a proven track record of partnering to deliver client-centric solutions
We work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and customize solutions. Our approach is to work with clients to:
- Clarify organizational mission, goals and objectives via a holistic organizational assessment.
- Develop improved business processes that are tightly linked to efficiently and effectively achieve the organizational mission, goals, and objectives.
- Use best practices of Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) and Lean Six Sigma (LSS) process improvement techniques.
- Capture customer needs for clarifying process requirements.
- Leverage leading-edge business process management tools to organize, assess, design and manage all aspects of the transformation process.
- Minimize disruption to the workforce by utilizing our experienced team of organizational and business process improvement experts.
Our team includes highly qualified experts who skilled with: