Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS)
TMG services can be accessed through the HCaTS Small Business (SB) contract vehicle. The HCaTS contract provides Federal government agencies the ability to access a wide range of TMG’s Human Capital consulting services. The contract provides the opportunity for TMG to work in conjunction with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to deliver customized consulting solutions through fast and flexible task orders.
What is HCaTS?
HCaTS SB is a Government-Wide, Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contract vehicle for customized training and development services, customized human capital strategy services, and customized organizational performance improvement services. HCaTS is a Tier 3 best-in-class (BIC) contract vehicle.
Who can use HCaTS?
Available for use by all Federal agencies, TMG will provide Federal agencies with a total integrated and customized solution for the following:
- Customized Training and Development Services
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services and
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement.
Benefits of HCaTS Small Business
- Improving human capital management in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines.
- Maximizing the return on investment in human capital management and training services.
- Governmentwide use.
- Easy access to best-in-class solution providers.
- Management of small business programs and goals by allowing customer agencies to receive small business credit and support competition.
- Flexibility to use all contract types.
- Pricing at the task order level.
- Provides longer-term planning for complex program requirements with a program ceiling of $11.5 billion
- Provides self-service (via a DPA) and assisted service (via OPM) access to human capital solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can HCaTS SB be used for set-aside requirements?
- TMG is eligible to compete for small business set-aside requirements under the HCaTS contract.
- Will Federal agencies using the assisted acquisition service option have access to OPM’s revolving fund?
- Yes, if all requirements are met.
- How is HCaTS related to OMB’s category management initiative?
- HCaTS is one of the preferred acquisition vehicles featured on the HR Category Management hallway. Federal agencies utilizing HCaTS will receive credits for participating in the Category Management hallway.
For more information, please see the HCaTS PMO website at:
TMG HCaTS Services and Solutions
Organizational Performance Improvement
Human Capital Consulting
Training and Development
- Distance Learning
- Curriculum Development
- Learning Needs Assessment